want to see your fb stalkers

Boston Red Sox Message Board. Post about the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, and any other mindless crap you can think of.

want to see your fb stalkers

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:57 am

since the script i posted a long time aho doesn't work anymore i found a new one...

go to your profile, right click anywhere on it and hit "view page source"then press ctrl + A (highlights everything), then ctrl + C (copies everything)

go to http://tw.piliapp.com/event/facebook-ordered-friends/

it's in korean or something, but

press ctrl +V (pastes everything) into the input box that says ctrl + V

it will list everyone who views your profile the most in order below

you're welcome.
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate

Re: want to see your fb stalkers

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:59 am

Seriously?
prizm
I hate Brady lol in real life I shit on him and my friends get mad

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 am

it's not 100% accurate, but it's based on an unknown algorthim in facebook based on "interactions"... (pages you view, people who's statuses you like, people who like yours, people you talk to, but mostly people who view your page seems to be the biggest "interaction" and has the most weight in the algorithm)
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:04 am

the old script i had would assign a weighted number to each person so you could see how often they look at your page, this one just seems to rank them but doesn't tell you how often...

the guy who made the old script is working on fixing it since fb caught on... apparently if you you have something called graph search it still works, but there's a waiting list.. i signed up like a month ago and im still on the list.
eggs

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:04 am

well that was, interesting...
prizm

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:06 am

can you go to anyones profile and do theirs?
prizm

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 am

no just yours i think. the algothm is based on "who facebook thnks you're looking for" kind of... like when you type a letter into the box at the top of the screen on the facebook home page and it automatically pops up the names of closest friends who's name has that letter in it (even if their name doesn't start with that letter)... it pulls the data out of that hidden file i think.
eggs

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 am

prizm

Postby YouFail2009 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:10 am

wow, I got some very interesting results...
YouFail2009
Beemer Ballin' and Impressin' Zales Employees

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 am

yeah i just tried it on a few other profiles, the same results come up, so it only works for your account.
eggs

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:12 am

chick I want to bang came up #3 on mine, that's fun
prizm

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 am

prizm wrote:chick I want to bang came up #3 on mine, that's fun

giggity.

but like i said, it's not 100% accurate... if you're stalking someone then they are more likely to rank higher (because that's also an "interaction"). but if they are that high there's a pretty good chance they're stalking you too.. since looking at eachother is a much higher interaction.
eggs

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 am

Prob from my stalking then obv
prizm

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 am

prizm wrote:Prob from my stalking then obv

like i said not necessarly... theres a bunch of profiles i look at a lot (ex's and what not) and there are people i don't even look at very much (but i know they read my page pretty often... family members, old friends who will like a random status and whatnot, but i barely ever check in on theirs, i just know they look at mine) and those people rank way higher than people's profiles that i look at a lot. so if they are up that high theres a very very good chance they are looking at your profile on a semi-regular basis
eggs

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:23 am

for example when it showed the actual numbers and i was dating stabby, she was way way higher than everyone else (and i know we checked on eachother like every day)... then when she broke up with me and started seeing some other dude for a couple weeks i stalked her more than ever.... and her number dropped WAY down, even though i was checking her profile more than ever (looking for reasons to make fun of that other douche and convince her to break up with him haha) . then when we started talking again and i got to bang her like a month later, her number shot way back up. so it absolutely has something to do with how often the person is viewing your profile. it's not 100% based on that, but it has a lot to do with it.

as soon as i get in on this graph search thing ill send the link to the numbers things if it works, but for now this is all that's easily available. (i know it draws from the same data file though... the other script just gives more info)
eggs

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:37 am

also on my list there are 3 girls in the top 15 that i know for a fact that are weirdly obsessed with me and i couldn't give less of a shit about any of them, so that's more proof that it has a lot to do with who is stalking you. stabby's #1.. one of my ex's i don't really care about is top 10 along with some of my best friends.... a few family members i never ever check in on (but obviously read my page) are in the top 15 also.
eggs

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 am

Good resuls rondo?
prizm

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:47 am

this is all conjecture and guessing, but i think if someone you interact with is like a fb celeb and has a shit load of friends (like 4,000+) it might bump them up a little higher too.(since they're popular and it might assume you're looking for them in the search thing).... there's no way to know for sure exactly how it's calculated, but i've been trying to crack this code for a long time, and i think i've got a pretty good (but vague) understanding of how the algorithm is calculated. i'm like 90% sure that people stalking you is the #1 factor though (especially if you're stalking each other, but them looking at you appears to carry more weight than you looking at them)
eggs

Postby eggs » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:50 am

oh also when it showed the numbers it would be updated like twice a day (i showed a couple people on the board how to use it and they can verify jt worked, i just tried not to tell too many people because i was afraid fb would catch on and fix it, which they eventually did). so you could see if someone was just recently looking at your page... and their rank could change drastically day to day to give you a way better idea of who's looking at your page and how often/when.
eggs

Postby prizm » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am

Wow I want that
prizm

Next

Return to Boston Red Sox Message Board