Need new iphone

SavedByTheBellhorn: The 2nd or 3rd most popular Boston Red Sox Message Board on the internet. Post about the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, and any other mindless crap you can think of - You can also follow us on Twitter @SBTBH
Author
Message
phatnols
beetleguise beetleguise beetleguise
Posts: 90109
Age: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: All Time Leader in Board Wins HOF

Re: Need new iphone

#81 Unread postby phatnols » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:46 pm

I dont have a printer and it is like a half mile from me
Image

User avatar
phlowersphan
Beemer Ballin' and Impressin' Zales Employees
Posts: 8197
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#82 Unread postby phlowersphan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Bro, you can get an elite one for $150
Image

phatnols
beetleguise beetleguise beetleguise
Posts: 90109
Age: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: All Time Leader in Board Wins HOF

Re: Need new iphone

#83 Unread postby phatnols » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:49 pm

I only print like 10 pages a month so an ink jet would dry up without even using the whole cartridge and spend 70 bucks every 6 months

and a laserjet fuck that it does like 10,000 pages those things dont last 10 years anymore

so I pay my $2 bucks a month
Image

User avatar
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate
Posts: 54019
Age: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#84 Unread postby eggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:03 pm

phlowersphan wrote:Wait, who goes to Staples to print



phat's response is currently coming through the telegraph. i will fax it to you once it arrives.

User avatar
Mike16v
I'm supposed to wait for 25gb to download?
Posts: 77717
Age: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#85 Unread postby Mike16v » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm

no bro, the ink would not dry up.
"I have studied these things, you have not."
"Keep your mouth shut and your ears open (stop posting, start lurking)"
Image

User avatar
phlowersphan
Beemer Ballin' and Impressin' Zales Employees
Posts: 8197
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#86 Unread postby phlowersphan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Lol
Image

User avatar
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate
Posts: 54019
Age: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#87 Unread postby eggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm

i a currently up in the air/debating about several decisions i need to make soon


but has anyone here ever used a printer in their vehicle? (i was thinking power inverter wired to the battery and a small wireless printer mounted on the dash of the passenger seat or something maybe... within arms reach but not obstructing the view)


and if so.. any guidance of what does (or does not) work best

User avatar
Mike16v
I'm supposed to wait for 25gb to download?
Posts: 77717
Age: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#88 Unread postby Mike16v » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Why not just email them a PDF of their invoice or work order?
"I have studied these things, you have not."
"Keep your mouth shut and your ears open (stop posting, start lurking)"
Image

User avatar
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate
Posts: 54019
Age: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#89 Unread postby eggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Mike16v wrote:Why not just email them a PDF of their invoice or work order?



old people like hard copies

also in my experience they get paid faster for some reason (which seems counter-intuitive, because the whole goddamn point of electronic invoice and CC processing payment system is supposed to be so you get paid faster lol.. the people who prefer online billing have a tendency to not fucking pay it... or they pay all their bills at once like 4 times a year. it's their world and we just live iin it.


but cape cod is weird. everything that you assume is the logical rational way to do anything..... we here on cape cod flip all it upside down ahaha

i

User avatar
Mike16v
I'm supposed to wait for 25gb to download?
Posts: 77717
Age: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#90 Unread postby Mike16v » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:19 pm

eggs wrote:
Mike16v wrote:Why not just email them a PDF of their invoice or work order?



old people like hard copies

also in my experience they get paid faster for some reason (which seems counter-intuitive, because the whole goddamn point of electronic invoice and CC processing payment system is supposed to be so you get paid faster lol.. the people who prefer online billing have a tendency to not fucking pay it... or they pay all their bills at once like 4 times a year. it's their world and we just live iin it.


but cape cod is weird. everything that you assume is the logical rational way to do anything..... we here on cape cod flip all it upside down ahaha

i


Used to use little printers in our service vans like 10 years ago powered by the inverter.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=portable+car ... 8j51sjgv_b
"I have studied these things, you have not."
"Keep your mouth shut and your ears open (stop posting, start lurking)"
Image

User avatar
phlowersphan
Beemer Ballin' and Impressin' Zales Employees
Posts: 8197
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#91 Unread postby phlowersphan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:19 pm

eggs wrote:
Mike16v wrote:Why not just email them a PDF of their invoice or work order?


..... we here on cape cod flip all it upside down ahaha

i


YOU DONT SAY
Image

User avatar
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate
Posts: 54019
Age: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#92 Unread postby eggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:21 pm

LOL


i didn't even realize that



well you know what they say, a fruediean slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

User avatar
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate
Posts: 54019
Age: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#93 Unread postby eggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Mike16v wrote:
eggs wrote:
Mike16v wrote:Why not just email them a PDF of their invoice or work order?



old people like hard copies

also in my experience they get paid faster for some reason (which seems counter-intuitive, because the whole goddamn point of electronic invoice and CC processing payment system is supposed to be so you get paid faster lol.. the people who prefer online billing have a tendency to not fucking pay it... or they pay all their bills at once like 4 times a year. it's their world and we just live iin it.


but cape cod is weird. everything that you assume is the logical rational way to do anything..... we here on cape cod flip all it upside down ahaha

i


Used to use little printers in our service vans like 10 years ago powered by the inverter.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=portable+car ... 8j51sjgv_b



oh i scrolled right past this by accident. thanks bro!

phatnols
beetleguise beetleguise beetleguise
Posts: 90109
Age: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: All Time Leader in Board Wins HOF

Re: Need new iphone

#94 Unread postby phatnols » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Mike16v wrote:no bro, the ink would not dry up.



yes that is a fact dont use a printer for 6 months and tell me what happens you clown

plus I have to do tax documents all the time shit that peons like you pink panty boy dont have to worryt about caused you are weak and yes they need a hard copy

yeah I love to take a picture on my phone and email it but I guess they dont like that
Image

User avatar
Mike16v
I'm supposed to wait for 25gb to download?
Posts: 77717
Age: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#95 Unread postby Mike16v » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:07 pm

phatnols wrote:
Mike16v wrote:no bro, the ink would not dry up.



yes that is a fact dont use a printer for 6 months and tell me what happens you clown

plus I have to do tax documents all the time shit that peons like you pink panty boy dont have to worryt about caused you are weak and yes they need a hard copy

yeah I love to take a picture on my phone and email it but I guess they dont like that


Every single thing in the post is wrong.
"I have studied these things, you have not."
"Keep your mouth shut and your ears open (stop posting, start lurking)"
Image

phatnols
beetleguise beetleguise beetleguise
Posts: 90109
Age: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: All Time Leader in Board Wins HOF

Re: Need new iphone

#96 Unread postby phatnols » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 pm

so prove it to me pink panty boy

this is why you are a clown
Image

User avatar
Mike16v
I'm supposed to wait for 25gb to download?
Posts: 77717
Age: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#97 Unread postby Mike16v » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Ink cartridges last more than 2 years

This is why you should get a printer

Phones have scanner apps so you don’t take a picture like a tard.
"I have studied these things, you have not."
"Keep your mouth shut and your ears open (stop posting, start lurking)"
Image

phatnols
beetleguise beetleguise beetleguise
Posts: 90109
Age: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: All Time Leader in Board Wins HOF

Re: Need new iphone

#98 Unread postby phatnols » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Mike16v wrote:Ink cartridges last more than 2 years

This is why you should get a printer

Phones have scanner apps so you don’t take a picture like a tard.



they needed a hard copy....

and printer ink does not last 2 years you tard it does dry up do you know anything if you do not use it
toner since it is powder

but not ink

you look like an idiot
Image

User avatar
Mike16v
I'm supposed to wait for 25gb to download?
Posts: 77717
Age: 38
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#99 Unread postby Mike16v » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:44 pm

I live in the desert. It does not dry in 6 months.
"I have studied these things, you have not."
"Keep your mouth shut and your ears open (stop posting, start lurking)"
Image

User avatar
eggs
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate
Posts: 54019
Age: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Need new iphone

#100 Unread postby eggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:48 pm

i decided the phat playoff prediction sticky needed to be replaced and "phat vs mike printer ink fight" seemed like good candidate lol