SavedByTheBellhorn: The 2nd or 3rd most popular Boston Red Sox Message Board on the internet. Post about the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, and any other mindless crap you can think of - You can also follow us on Twitter @SBTBH
- I usually masturbate to black men 3-4 times a week
- Posts: 67956
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 pm
prizm wrote:I hate the crowd going silent like that, really does suck. You fall behind by 10 in the NBA and they play some lame pump up music lol
One advantage of the NBA fanbase - little kids, Jews, and women don't get disgruntled as easily as you or me, lol.
- Watching Glee and Sipping on a Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew
- Posts: 162519
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:36 pm
you could send prime LeBron through time and stick him against the 60s unbeatable Celtics and suddenly there's variance. But I like the Warriors winning when they are supposed to win
- That's woman is not particularly good looking.
- Posts: 72364
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:19 pm
NHL is BY FAR the most unpredictable major sport. The best regular season team in 40 years got swept in the first round. NBA is theater by comparison. There are no real surprises.