"found a handkercheif with a map drawn on it....

SavedByTheBellhorn: The 2nd or 3rd most popular Boston Red Sox Message Board on the internet. Post about the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, and any other mindless crap you can think of - You can also follow us on Twitter @SBTBH
Author
EGGay
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate

"found a handkercheif with a map drawn on it....

#1 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:51 am

looks like it might be pizza related..."

EGGay
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate

Re: found a handkercheif witha map on it

#2 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:01 am

reminder that this democrat senator was indicted on corruption charges that included hiring underage prostitutes in the carribean and got off on a mistrial because of a a hung jury, then the US attorney decided to not prosecute him again... and new jersey voters re-elected him a month later lol

*HONK HONK*

Skeeter
A toilet seat so clean you could eat off of it

Re: "found a handkercheif with a map drawn on it....

#3 Unread postby Skeeter » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:21 am

We might know more about pizzagate if Mike hadn't chased away our main pizza expert.

EGGay

#4 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:09 am

and acosta just resgined

good..

it's better to not have the association in the trump admin at all

your move democrats/cnn lol

Mike16v
I'm supposed to wait for 25gb to download?

#5 Unread postby Mike16v » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:15 am

Does eggs believe in pizzagate? lol
"I have studied these things, you have not."
"Keep your mouth shut and your ears open (stop posting, start lurking)"

EGGay

#6 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:22 am

if you call it pedogate it becomes a bunch of indisputable easily verifiable facts, including james alefantis being a pedophile...that has as much to do with pizza as obama spending

"about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chiago" for 8 people

having to with their love of pork products
or John Podesta's obsession with "walnut sauce" having to do with something that isn't a prepubescent girl's vagina.

I'm nor sure how many people have to be arrested or named in indictments before mike finally believes that human trafficking exists and there very rich pedophiles in hollywood and washington DC lol

Mike16v

#7 Unread postby Mike16v » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:43 am

Human trafficking exists.

Pizzagate does not.

It's simple bro

EGGay

#8 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:57 am

i'm not sure what your definition of pizzagate is though

there was a lot of misinformation spread initially (some rumors, some by retard conspiracy theorists, and some intentionally spread to make people talking about it sound like ridiculous insane people by association and a topic not worth talking about or looking into other than to mock it)

it worked on me and i initially brushed it off as stupid.. but then i read all the emails and connections..
i have been posting about epstein and the clinton's and orgy island and that fucking temple with a statue of moloch on the roof for years lol

so when you say pizzagate i really have no clue or reference of what specifically you might be thinking of or referring to

the dumbest thing about pizzagate was that people called it pizzagate in the first place......it sounds silly and has almost nothing to do with pizza outside of being used as a code word in emails for something they are talking about that very obviously is not pizza.. but they used other words too. i do not believe that john podesta is infamous in washington DC for always having the best walnut sauce for example lol)

ot that place alefantis owns maybe being used as some kind of front the same way in The Wire stringer bell owned a kinko's in order to help expand their crack and heroin empire lol.

EGGay

#9 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:59 am

EGGay wrote:ot that place alefantis owns maybe being used as some kind of front the same way stringer bell owned a kinko's in order to help expand their crack and heroin lol.

which is conjecture and may or may not even be true by the way.. (regarding the pizza place i mean.. alefantis is certainly a pedo hhaah)

the more important point is that it doesn't matter if it's true or not....
pedogate is not about alefantis's real estate business ventures.

Mike16v

#10 Unread postby Mike16v » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:01 am

You pretty much just said it. Pizzagate was rubbish.

Human trafficking is not.

prizm
Watching Glee and Sipping on a Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew

#11 Unread postby prizm » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:40 pm

I believe it
6/6/19
Never Forget