my new toy

SavedByTheBellhorn: The 2nd or 3rd most popular Boston Red Sox Message Board on the internet. Post about the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, and any other mindless crap you can think of - You can also follow us on Twitter @SBTBH
Author
EGGay
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate

my new toy

#1 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am

Skeeter
A toilet seat so clean you could eat off of it

Re: my new toy

#2 Unread postby Skeeter » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 am

Don't tell me that the old dead people with the costume jewelry (end, high) and the 10,000 pieces of low budget Crystal were 3D scanning and printing too?

Rondo - new job possibility for you. Go into business with eggs 3D scanning and printing old shit! He can scan. You just need to get your hands on the 3D printer.

EGGay
shes always sayi.g shit like "he kepr askinh e to get rid kf it, i told him i.woykdmt put hisname on the birth certificate

#3 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:46 am

lol. i'm not sure there's a huge demand for 3d printing copies of stuff i'm having trouble selling the originals of haha

i actually have a friend who has already talked to me about setting up with a friend of his in India (where labor is dirt cheap) who has a 3D printer and CNC router regarding a different business idea

(also there's way more than just crystal and china and costume jewlery by the way.....i just have the mot of that. an overwhelming amount of it, that after i spent three days (with another person, so like 100+ hours of labor)..i opened up that cabinet in the second photo filled with all the glassware...and another, and another.. then went to check out an area i hadn't explored very well near the furnace with no light, so i took a flashlight and was like "why the fuck are there boxes filled with moldy hand towels and fabrics stacked to the ceiling behind the furnace?... upon closer inspection...all filled with a few more hundred pieces of china and glass (maybe crystal? i duno..i stil can't tell the difference)....

none of it organized, and just enough broken pieces to tell that if it was a complete set, it's not anymore ahahhaha

i've got two 5 foot tall stacks of leatherbound books from the 1800's (most of them signed by the authors ..or someone signed them for some reason) the only one that seems interesting to me is an old copy of the medical handbook given to doctors/medical students published not long after a time when the prescription for nearly everything was a dose of laudanum before they sawed off a limb with a bone saw lol.

EGGay

#4 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:52 am

also thats not where i got the 3d scanner by the way haha

and i feel like if rondo were my business partner he'd give all our company secrets to mike out of spite after i made fun of his flooded basement or something lol

prizm
Watching Glee and Sipping on a Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew

#5 Unread postby prizm » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:38 pm

what do you have a tat of, lol
6/6/19
Never Forget

EGGay

#6 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

trickster god of harvest known for his knowledge and detachable penis

phatnols
beetleguise beetleguise beetleguise

#7 Unread postby phatnols » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:22 pm

I thought your new toy was going to be bitch's used dildo

luvs2spwg
Beemer Ballin' and Impressin' Zales Employees

#8 Unread postby luvs2spwg » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:36 pm

That resembles the spider shit more than anything useful in "3d printing"

EGGay

#9 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 pm

luvs2spwg wrote:That resembles the spider shit more than anything useful in "3d printing"

huh? i don't get it

that is a real functioning $20,000 artec evo 3d scanner

although i haven't been able to try it out yet because i dont have enough hard drive space on my laptop

luvs2spwg
Beemer Ballin' and Impressin' Zales Employees

#10 Unread postby luvs2spwg » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:46 pm

That's why I was skeptical, that's a massive 3D printer that can make that. Where I work we use a 3D printer for small brackets and stupid shit, mostly stupid shit

OK, how did you acquire a five figure 3-d printer

EGGay

#11 Unread postby EGGay » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:49 pm

people love, trust and admire me lol